The licence is granted under strict conditions of attendance and public safety, prevention of disorder and prevention of public nuisance. Any person who disrupts the event under any of the below sections will leave themselves liable for eviction from site. If you are evicted, we will take a photograph of you as part of the eviction process (with your consent).
The decision as to the eviction will be at the discretion of the Security Manager following advice from security staff and line managed by the Security Co-ordinator.
Persons will be liable for eviction under the following circumstances:
- Entering or being onsite without a ticket or relevant pass
- Unacceptable, disruptive or anti-social behaviour as outlined below
- Having been arrested or cautioned in connection with a criminal offence, pending or post hand-over to the Police
Unacceptable Behaviour that can Lead to Eviction
Includes but not limited to;
- Illegal activity;
- Breaching the terms and conditions of entry;
- Failing to submit to a search upon entry to the site;
- Offensive behaviour;
- Throwing hard objects in the direction of people;
- Encouraging others to behave badly by incitement;
- Preventing our security or emergency services reacting to a situation;
- Building or fuelling fires;
- Committing a criminal offence but not arrested by the police;
- In possession of unlawful drugs, including legal highs
- Unofficially selling alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit or any unauthorised goods
- Ticket touting;
Once eviction has been determined upon the following will happen;
- You will be taken to the designated eviction area where the following information will be taken;
- Personal Details including name and a photograph (with your consent)
- Reason for eviction
- You will be permitted to make a phone call if you do not have a mobile phone to inform members of your party that you are being evicted.
- You will be evicted from site and not allowed re-admission for any further events. Anyone who is evicted is liable to a lifetime ban from Cuffe & Taylor events.