Audience Admission Policy
- These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent
- Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change
- No trading allowed within the venue without the prior consent of Cuffe & Taylor.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
- Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- No one under 16 will be admitted to site unaccompanied. Under 16’s must be accompanied by a ticket holder over the age of 18 at all times whilst on site.
- Tickets & Passes are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from ticket agents authorised by Cuffe & Taylor.
- Tickets & Passes purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and admission will be refused.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to the event). Tickets remain the property of Cuffe & Taylor.
- Cuffe & Taylor will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets can not be used as part of any marketing, media, sales or promotion, without the prior written consent of Cuffe & Taylor.
- The ticket holder is responsible for the ticket until scanned on the gate. At no time will pass-outs be permitted.
- Cuffe & Taylor reservers the right to evict a customer without refund and/or refuse admission. See Eviction Policy
- You may be bag/body searched at the entrances, on site or when leaving.
- Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, must be surrendered to staff.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activities will be handed over to Police and admission will be refused.
- Anti-social behaviour will lead to eviction (please see eviction policy)
Damage / Losses
- Cuffe & Taylor are unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- The following is prohibited from all event dates; Gas canisters, Aerosols over 250ml, airhorns, fireworks, flares, illegal substances, drugs, ‘Legal Highs’ inclusive of N2O and associated equipment such as balloons, Laser Equipment & Pens, Megaphones, sources of ignition with the exception of lighters, hi-viz jackets, spray cans, professional camera equipment, cans of any kind, umbrellas, open drinks.
- The following is prohibited from all event dates, with the exception of advertised picnic events; glass, large drinks over 500ml and soft drinks, food and drink purchased outside of the arena.
- Anyone who does not surrender any of the above prohibited items on entry will be refused access to the event.
Fire & Safety
- Fires are not permitted anywhere on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in the enclosed public spaces including bars, concessions & hospitality areas. This includes E-Cigarettes.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, Lasers, Smoke Machines, Strobe Lighting & Special Effects may take place during performances.
- The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is not permitted on or near the event site
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on site.
- Please remember our neighbours and leave the site quietly.
- No animals, with the exception of Guide or Hearing Dogs are permitted on site at any time.